Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Eden

So I've started Painting my Resistance crew.
I must say the miniatures in this box are lovely, crisp details and much character on all of them.
So far my goal has been to finish two 70 points crews I can use for some demo gaming this weekend. As I've mentioned earlier I'm visiting a Swedish gaming convention called Calcon, it's a nice little con with about 200 participants, and I've been visiting it for the last 5-6 years or so.
Anyway, three of the four minis of the 70 crew is done.
I think they turned out ok, first try of sourced light so hopefully the next bunch will be a bit better^^



So hopefully I get the forth one finished this week, she's about 50% done right now so it shouldn't be to hard. I'll try to get some pics of her before this weekend, but if not, expect quite a few updates next week^^

Until then, watch out for nukes!

2 comments: